The Texas Longhorns come into 2019 with a fighting chance at reaching their first College Football Playoff. After beating Georgia in last season’s Sugar Bowl, the Horns’ hopes are as lofty as they’ve been since they last reached the national championship in January of 2010. But is the hype real? Are they worth betting on Read more…
Similar Posts by The Author:
- Florida Gators Over/Under Analysis for the 2019 College Football Season
- College Football’s Most Overrated Team in Each FBS Conference
- Betting on College Football’s Most Underrated Team in Each FBS Conference
- College Football 2019: Can Anyone Catch UCF in the AAC?
- NL Best Pennant Value Bet Right Now