DreamHack is one of the oldest esports competitions in the world. In fact, it’s much more than just an esports competition. It’s a movement! It’s a proper sensation in the world of gaming, dating all the way back to 1994. What started out as a small gathering of schoolmates and friends sharing the same passion steadily evolved into the world’s biggest gaming festival and leading esports event organizer.
But this page isn’t about DreamHack’s rich history. Although there’s a short section focusing on that particular subject, this page is about DreamHack Masters betting scene and its openness towards CSGO betting enthusiasts.
What’s so special about DreamHack Masters, and why do people enjoy betting on it so much? Well, we believe it’s a combination of CS:GO’s decentralized event ecosystem, as well as DreamHack Masters’ ability to attract the most prominent teams and host their events in some of the most mesmerizing venues across the globe. It packs much better teams than DreamHack Open series and brings forth a ton of public exposure, AAA production quality, and massive prize pools.
The matches themselves, just like all sorts of DreamHack Masters betting opportunities, are merely an extra bonus, sort of like a cherry on top of an already superb esports manifestation.
Best CSGO Betting Sites for DreamHack Masters
Lots of people would like to start betting on DreamHack Masters and other CSGO events (other esports too), but they just don’t know what to do. The first steps in every hobby are plagued with teething issues. That’s just how it is. Even though esports isn’t as complex as some hobbies out there, it still has a fairly deep and sophisticated environment that can get too complicated for non-tech-savvy folks.
Luckily, DreamHack Masters betting sites can combat the steep learning curve by presenting their potential users with intuitive, beginner-friendly interface that’ll guide them through the whole online CSGO betting ordeal. Here’s a quick look at sites with the best odds for DreamHack Masters.
|50% up to $1,000|
|50% up to $250|
|100% up to $2,500|
|50% up to $1,000|
|50% up to $300|
In addition to an intuitive, beginner-friendly interface, these DreamHack Masters betting sites have a lot more in common. For instance, they are all (more or less) packing great odds, facilitate excellent customer support service, and have all the bells and whistles in terms of online safety.
Interesting Facts on DreamHack Masters CSGO Events
- These days, DreamHack is in charge of two CSGO event series. First off, they have DreamHack Opens, giving a chance to regional teams and up-and-coming stars to show their prowess against their peers. Also, they are in charge of DreamHack Masters, a much bigger competition that typically happens twice a year and sports only the best CSGO teams in the world.
- The total number of DreamHack events in the Counter-Strike ecosystems sits at 96. Yep, that’s right! 96 notable events since 2002. It’s crazy, right? They’ve been a part of the esports scene from the earliest of stages and will undoubtedly be a part of it all the way through!
- When it comes to CSGO Betting for DreamHack Masters, DreamHack events rose to popularity following the 2014’s and 2015’s skin betting craze. In fact, those were the golden years of CS:GO betting scene, the times that kickstarted esports betting on a global level.
- For locations and venues, DreamHack Masters had events on several continents, including some of the most fascinating cities across the globe. The majority of DH events (summer and winter) are still held in Jonkoping, the Swedish capital for CSGO, but plenty of Open and Masters series events are regularly held in Western Europe and North America.
- Popularity-wise, DreamHack Masters Las Vegas is still the #1 DH Masters event. It dates back to February 2017, and they managed to gather close to 450,000 peak viewers. It’s a pretty high number, especially considering the fact most other events don’t come even close.
DreamHack Masters History
As mention in the introductory paragraph, DreamHack started in the early 1990s as a school gathering for gamers. Nowadays, it’s a global gaming and esports phenomenon. It’s much more than just another esports event organizer. It’s a community. It’s a movement!
Since 2015, DreamHack is a part of Modern Times Group, a digital entertainment company based in Stockholm, Sweden. We’re talking about a company that manages a complex portfolio, including the likes of ESL and DreamHack, the two largest esports event organizers at the moment.
As for DreamHack Masters series, they kickstarted in 2016 with the Malmo event. To this day, DH Masters hosted 11 events, three of which were online (2020 trio). They awarded over $2,250,000 in prize money, are a part of Intel Grand Slam, and are considered as one of the most important CSGO competitions.
Here’s a quick look at all DreamHack Masters winners.
|DH Masters Spring Europe||$160,000||BIG||G2|
|DH Masters Spring America||$100,000||FURIA||Liquid|
|DH Masters Spring Asia||$20,000||Tyloo||ViCi|
|DH Masters Spring Oceania||$20,000||Renegades||Avant|
|DH Masters Malmo 2019||$250,000||Fnatic||Vitality|
|DH Masters Dallas 2019||$250,000||Liquid||ENCE|
|DH Masters Stockholm 2018||$250,000||North||Astralis|
|DH Masters Marseille 2018||$250,000||Astralis||NaVi|
|DH Masters Malmo 2017||$250,000||G2||North|
|DH Masters Las Vegas 2017||$450,000||Virtus.pro||SK Gaming|
|DH Masters Malmo 2016||$250,000||NiP||NaVi|
As you can see, not a single team has two DreamHack Masters titles. But several teams have won one title and played in the grand finals of another event. We’re talking about teams like G2, Astralis, North, and Liquid here. Who’ll be the first team to win their second DH Masters title? Well, we’re sure the next DH Masters event will give us the answer. If you’re planning on taking part in some DreamHack Masters betting online, you ought to keep track of who’s who and what to look out for.
How to Bet on DreamHack Masters Online
Now, the million-dollar question is how to start betting on DreamHack Masters. After all, this piece is based on DreamHack Masters betting and where to bet on DreamHack Masters for money, so it’s only logical of us to answer the most basic of questions.
The best way to do so is via a short step-by-step CSGO betting guide. There are just five easy steps, so let’s get right to it!
- First off, you have to find where to bet on DreamHack Masters. Esports bookmakers are plentiful, but finding the ideal one for your set of needs can get tricky. Luckily, we’ve provided a good starting point for you with our list of DreamHack Masters betting sites.
- After you’re done with the first step, it’s time to register for an account, authorize your email address, and confirm your identity.
- Once you’re done with all that, you’ll have to make the first deposit. Choose your payment method (it’s best to go with a cryptocurrency) and authorize the transaction. Your deposit will appear in your betting bankroll instantly, in most cases.
- After you’re done with that, it’s time to explore your bookie’s esports betting options. If you’ve chosen your go-to platform wisely, you ought to be greeted with a vast array of opportunities.
- Finally, place your DreamHack Masters bets. Extensively research both sides, their form, results, and players. Doing so will greatly increase your chance of winning CSGO tournament betting!
DreamHack Masters Betting FAQ
Betting on DreamHack Masters is a complex process. It might seem simple at first glance, but there are many obstacles people come up against, with beginners leading in the front. That said, here are some of the most common questions about placing DreamHack Masters bets:
Where Can I Start Betting on DreamHack Masters CSGO Events?You can start your DreamHack Masters betting adventure on any of the numerous online real money CSGO betting sites. These days, there are just so many of them. On the bright side, you won’t have an issue finding Counter Strike betting sites. There’s a downside, though. The influx of bookmakers resulted in a whole heap of terrible bet providers that can’t and won’t provide you with a good enough experience.
If you’re afraid you’ll end up with subpar online sportsbooks with odds for DreamHack Masters, click here and we’ll take you back to the top of this page. What’s located there? Well, only a short list featuring our favorite DreamHack Masters betting sites. Choosing any of the above-listed names will give you a satisfactory DreamHacks Masters betting experience. We guarantee it!
How Does Online DreamHack Masters Betting Work?Don’t worry, guys! Betting on DreamHack Masters online, just like betting on virtually any other esports event, is not as complicated as you may think. Even though it might seem complex to people without prior online betting experience, we’re pretty sure everyone will get a hold of things pretty quickly. If you still don’t understand how stuff works, our esports betting guide ought to help you out. It gives in-depth explanations on everything from the very basics all the way to complex insights into specials and esports betting strategies.
What Should I Avoid When I Bet on CSGO?First of all, we’d like to make one thing clear—online events can be tricky. They’re tought to predict due to lag issues, so we’d normally advise you not to bet on them. However, if there are no other online CSGO events going on, these may be your only options. So, yeah, if you want to bet on DreamHack Masters event, it may have to be online.
In addition to that, you should avoid making the same esports betting mistakes over and over again at all costs. We’re referring to the usual mishaps, like chasing losses, relying on luck, betting on your favorite team, and whatever else. Successful DreamHack Masters betting takes some practice and some good research.
Are Online CSGO Events Safe to Bet On?Even though online safety is never black and white, we’ll dare to say betting on CSGO events is as safe as betting on conventional sports. After all, it’s basically the same exact thing if you’re using a major online bookie with a rich history of sports betting. Even if you’re not, as long as your bookie of choice features legit gambling license issued by governing bodies, they probably have sophisticated safety measures, too.
Is DreamHack Masters the Only CSGO Event by Dreamhack?No sir! DreamHack also hosts DH Open series. We’re talking about smaller-scale events here. They feature smaller prize pools and tier-B (up-and-coming) teams but are still popular events for CS:GO betting.
Additionally, DreamHack also has two subtypes. We’re not talking about additional event series here, just a different sort of categorization. DreamHack Summer and Winter are the events, and they’re always held in the Swedish city of Jonkoping.
What’s the Best DreamHack Masters Team?As stated earlier, there’s no clear winner since no team has managed to win two DreamHack Masters titles to date. All winners have only won it once. There are a few honorable mentions though, teams that won a title and were just one win away from the second. If you’re planning on taking part in some DreamHack Masters betting online, keep an eye out on the teams below.