We’re sure you all know about the fact that betting on the most popular titles is a massive industry in and of itself. Games like CS:GO, Dota 2, and League of Legends keep breaking online betting records, and there’s nothing that could put an end to their dominance.
Today, we will talk all about Six Majors betting for Rainbow Six Siege. We’ll be taking a closer look into a lesser-known title that’s been on the rise over the last two years or so. Its esports scene is growing steadily, and fans seem to be increasingly more interested in its betting options.
|100% up to $2,500|
|50% up to $1,000|
|100% up to $1,000|
|50% up to $250|
|50% up to $1,000|
Rainbow Six is a great game, and this piece is all about its key esports events. More precisely, this piece is all about betting on Six Majors, the annual events that kickstarted in August 2018. Online Six Majors betting has become an important part of Rainbow Six’s competitive ecosystem, which is why you should learn more about the, especially if you’re thinking of placing a few Rainbow Six bets here and there.
Best Sites for Betting on Six Majors Online in 2021
Betting platforms come in all shapes and sizes. Some of them only offer esports bets, some draw roots to good old sports betting online, while some of them mix and mash everything together, including slots and other casino games. If you’re aiming to kickstart your very on Six Majors betting campaign, here are the names you should be checking out.
Why these bookies with Six Major betting odds? What makes them so darn special to begin with? Are they vastly superior to other names on the market or are the differences measured in mere nuances for Six Majors betting?
Well, in all honesty, it all depends on the height of your expectations when you bet on Rainbow Six. It also depends on what you’re used to. If you have yet to place an esports bet online, do yourself a favor and pick one of the above-listed bookies. That way, you’ll get used to greatness and you’ll never be able to settle for anything less than that. Yep, we’re trying to spoil you here!
If you already have esports betting experience, you’ll have a rough idea of key characteristics to look for in a Six Majors betting site. But we all value stuff differently. Some of us value good odds more than anything else. Some of us can’t go without a plethora of esports specials, and some require (and need) a smooth and intuitive on-page experience. For a deeper look into the depths of bookie characteristics, make sure you check out our in-depth Rainbow Six betting sites page!
Interesting Facts Regarding Six Majors Events
- Rainbow Six Major Championships Betting on the third major is already a hot topic. Even though the LAN event won’t happen, what will happen is a series of online events for the game’s four main regions. The action starts mid-August of 2020, so make sure you tune in!
- Even though Six Majors betting online is enjoying plenty of popularity, it’s still way behind Six Invitational events. They feature the same level of completeness but are much more lucrative, which makes them that much more popular.
- Six Majors bear quite the importance within R6’s competitive scene. It’s not just because they attract the most successful R6 teams but because the winner gets a direct invitation for the next Six Invitational.
A Quick Look Into the History of Six Majors
The first-ever Rainbow Six Major was hosted in Paris in August 2018. G2 emerged as the winning side after beating Evil Geniuses in the grand finals. The total prize pool amounted to $350,000, $150,000 of which went to Pengu and the boys.
Thus far, only two Rainbow Six Majors have been held. The first one in Paris and the second one in Raleigh. The third one was supposed to be held in August 2020 but was eventually canceled.
When talking about the most successful Six Major teams, G2 stands out as the prime candidate. Pengu and the boys won the event in 2018 and almost went all the way in 2019 when they were defeated by the mighty Empire. With two Majors behind us, the French organization is definitely the most prominent side with one gold and one silver medal.
How to Start Betting on Six Majors in 2021
For everyone interested in Six Majors betting in 2021, here’s the quickest step-by-step guide to get you started:
- Register for an account on your preferred esports betting sites with Six Major betting odds. If you can’t find one, scroll to the top of this page. Confirm your identity, and log into your account for the first time.
- You’ll be greeted with the initial deposit process. Complete it using your preferred payment method to get some money into your online betting account.
- Once you’re done with the initial deposit, explore the bookie’s esports coverage. Navigate to the esports hub or category and take a look around for Six Majors betting options.
- Obviously, your primary goal is betting on Rainbow Six. And since it’s not the biggest esports betting title, you might have to do an extensive search to find it.
- Once you’ve found the right R6 matches and the best Six Major odds, you’re ready to do the hard work! Do a ton of research on all of the teams you wish to bet on. It’s a painstaking process, but one that affects the outcome of your Six Majors betting as a whole.
- Click on that “place bet” button after you selected the team you want to bet on and entered your desired stake.
- That’s it! You’ve officially placed your first online esports wager!
Why Should You Bet on Six Majors?
Why should you bet on esports matches? Heck, why should anyone bet on esports matches in the first place? Well, it’s just so darn entertaining… But there are two additional reasons people usually point out when asked about their online esports betting hobby.
The Thrill of the Chase
Some people love betting just for the fun of it. Groups of bettors love sharing their predictions, betting with their friends, and seeing which of them has the best knowledge on a certain esports scene. The thrill of the chase is an amazing factor, one that’s bound to keep pushing the esports betting industry forward.
The second group of bettors isn’t just in it for the thrills, they’re in it to win some money. And we’re not necessarily talking about massive wins for Six Majors betting here. We’re definitely not talking about those “get rich quick” schemes. We’re talking about sustainable, long-term profits. No matter how small they might seem at first, they stack up big time in the long run, and that’s exactly what some bettors are aiming for!
Rainbow Six Major Championships Betting FAQ
We’re almost done! The last thing on our bucket list is the FAQ section. After all, we at The Sports Geek are focused on providing our users with valuable information and betting guides. And what better way to explain the problematics of esports betting than by explaining and answering the most frequently asked questions about Six Majors betting.
Let’s dig right in!
As far as real money R6 betting goes, here are the most common mistakes bettors do:
- Disregarding the stats
- Betting with too much money
- Chasing losses
- Having unrealistic expectations
- Not doing enough research
- Believing so-called betting experts
- Sticking with just one bookmaker
The first step of making mistakes is learning how to recognize them. That’s the only way you can start learning from your wrongdoings!
If, however, you choose a lousy, good-for-nothing bookie, then not only are your betting activities likely to be unsafe, but your personal information might be at risk as well. Don’t fall for stuff like generous bonuses, extremely high odds, and freebies. If a Six Majors betting site seems too good to be true, it’s probably a scam. Stay away from unknown names and only stick with well-known bookmakers with a good history in the industry.
There’s no objective answer here as far as game quality is concerned. They both have their audiences, and that’s the cold, hard truth. However, when talking about the betting side of things, CS:GO is the clear winner. CS:GO’s betting community is much larger than that of Rainbow Six. Truth be told, betting on Rainbow Six will never be as popular as betting on CS:GO. We’re not trying to anger R6 fans here, we’re just stating the obvious.