With ball speeds moving upwards of 70 miles per hour, the sport of table tennis is an action-packed game that’s fun to watch. In addition, it’s also a game many folks enjoy betting on. In this guide, we’ll provide you with the best table tennis betting sites where you can bet on the sport safely online. We’ve also packed this guide with other helpful details you can use to get the most out of your table tennis wagers.
|125% up to $2,500|
|50% up to $1,000|
|50% up to $1,000|
|50% up to $1,000|
|50% up to $250|
To kick things off, we first wanted to provide you with immediate access to our list of recommended betting sites offering odds on table tennis. If you’re going to bet on table tennis online, these are the operations you’ll want to use to have the best overall experience.
To come up with this list of suggestions below, our team reviewed and carefully analyzed all available options then stacked them up against one another. After our grueling selection process, we’re confident these table tennis betting sites represent the best of the best.
Before we jump into things, we wanted to take a moment to quickly showcase to you a preview of everything we’ve included in our table tennis online sportsbooks guide. As you’ll see in the sections below, we’ve covered a wide variety of information to help you get the most out of betting on table tennis online. Keep scrolling below to ensure you don’t miss any of the essential details. Click on any of the section titles if you’d prefer to skip ahead to one of them now.
What Makes Good Table Tennis Betting Sites?
Up next, we wanted to provide you with some insight into what it is we believe helps make the top real money table tennis betting sites. Below, we’ve broken out many of the characteristics our team sought out in their search for the best online sportsbooks offering table tennis bets in the industry. If you decide not to work with one of our recommendations above, be sure to keep the criteria below in mind as you perform your own search.
Reasons to Bet on Table Tennis Online
Are you new to the idea of betting on table tennis online? If so, then you might be wondering how doing it virtually stacks up against placing your wagers in a physical sportsbook. In this section, we’re going to highlight what we consider to be some of the top reasons you should use table tennis online sportsbooks. After checking these out, we think there’s a good chance you’ll want to experience it for yourself.
Selection of Table Tennis Bets
If you’ve bet on table tennis before, then you’re probably aware of how difficult it can be to find wagers on it in a traditional sportsbook. Unfortunately, it’s a rather obscure sport in the eyes of the sports betting world. However, many top-notch table tennis betting sites offer a massive lineup of table tennis betting options. We’re sure you won’t find any brick and mortar sportsbook with a more extensive collection of handball betting options than our list of suggested operations at the top of this guide.
Ability to Bet Real Money on Table Tennis Quickly From Anywhere
Another excellent reason to bet on table tennis online is because of how convenient it is. With online sportsbooks, you can bet from just about anywhere in a short amount of time. All our recommended real money table tennis betting sites are mobile-compatible. In turn, you can place all your table tennis wagers in just a matter of minutes from the palm of your hand. With online sportsbooks, there’s no need for you to make the trip to your closest physical operation.
Table Tennis Bonus Opportunities
Lastly, something else to keep in mind when you’re trying to decide if betting on table tennis online is right for you or not are the bonuses associated with the online sportsbooks. Many folks who haven’t bet on sports online before are unaware of the considerable bonus potential that’s often available.
In many cases, it can be possible to earn hundreds or thousands of dollars through free bets and deposit bonus matches. When you check out our suggested online table tennis sportsbooks at the top of this guide, you’ll find all of them have some of the most substantial bonuses available on the sport from across all possible operations.
Table Tennis Events to Bet On
- ETTU European Championships: Six times a year, the European Table Tennis Union (ETTU) hosts the top 16 table tennis players from across Europe to compete against one another.
- Asian Championships: Every two years, both the Asian Table Tennis Union and the Table Tennis Federation host the Asian Championships. This tournament brings together top players from across all of Asia to compete in singles and doubles action. The last Asian Championships was held in September of 2019, meaning the next event will take place in 2021.
- The Summer Olympics: Another great event to use for table tennis betting is the Summer Olympics. In this competition, individuals and doubles from around the world challenge one another to see who earns the gold medal.
- Commonwealth Games: Another annual tournament is put on by the Commonwealth Table Tennis Federation. What’s notable about this tournament is that the majority of Asian countries are not invited to attend. In turn, this allows players from other countries the chance to shine, as Asian players tend to dominate the sport.
- World Championships: One other table tennis tournament to consider betting on is the annual World Championships put on by the International Table Tennis Federation. Changing locations each year, this tournament is traditionally dominated by players hailing from China.
Popular Table Tennis Bet Types
Moving on, this section of our guide is focused on some of the most popular table tennis bet types. If you’re planning to bet on the sport, the options included below are some of the wagers you’ll be able to utilize with real money table tennis betting sites. Check these out and see which of them might be a good fit for your overall betting strategy.
- Moneyline Bet: If you’re looking for a simplistic wager for table tennis, consider a moneyline bet. Here, you just need to decide which player or doubles team will win the match. If you’re correct, you’ll win the bet!
- Totals Bet: For each table tennis match, sportsbooks will release a totals amount that’s their best guess as to the number of total games or sets required to win. If you utilize this type of bet, you’ll need to decide if you think the sportsbook’s guess was too high or too low. You’ll either bet over or under the stated totals amount.
- Spread Bet: Another thing to bet on at table tennis betting sites is spread betting. Here, the sportsbooks will issue spreads between the two players. For example, one player might be favored to win by 1.5 games over the other. To place this bet, you have to choose which player you believe will cover the stated spread from the online sportsbook of your choice.
- Futures Bet: Finally, one other option for betting on table tennis is with futures events. Here, you’ll be wagering on table tennis matches and events that are in the future. For example, you might go ahead and try to decide now which country will take the gold medal in the men’s tennis table doubles for the Olympics. Because you’re betting on distant events, this type of bet can be risky but rewarding if you’re able to get it right.
Table Tennis Betting Strategy
Something else we wanted to help equip you with while you’re here is some essential table tennis betting strategy tips. In this section, we’ll provide you with some insights you can use when betting on table tennis online to help increase your chances of being profitable. Take a moment to review these tips, and be sure to keep them in mind when betting on table tennis for money in the future.
Do Your Research
Before placing real money table tennis bets online, we’d urge you to do some research on the different players in the match or tournament you’re considering. While there’s not as much information out there for table tennis as there is for other mainstream sports like football, there’s still lots for you to analyze and digest. By using data, you can make more informed wagers, as opposed to just guessing blindly.
Possible factors to analyze:
Consider Chinese Players
If you’re familiar with the sport at all, you’re probably aware of just how dominant players from China are in international competitions. Therefore, betting on a player from China can often be an excellent bet when their statistics support them being a strong player.
Manage Your Tennis Betting Bankroll Properly
Finally, one other good tip to keep in mind as you bet on table tennis for money is to ensure you’ve developed and are using a bankroll management plan. When used properly, these plans will ensure you can stretch your betting dollars by betting the optimal amount of every wager.
Frequently Asked Questions on Table Tennis Betting Sites
Before concluding our guide about the best table tennis online sportsbooks, we didn’t want to leave you without some additional information. Below, you’ll find a selection of frequently asked questions on the subject. For those of you who still are searching for some answers, we hope the ones included here will be able to help you find what you’re looking for.
Another interesting stat relates to the amount of money Americans are spending on table tennis equipment. In 2018, it’s estimated more than $53,000,000 of wholesale dollars were spent on equipment for the sport.
Conclusion on Online Table Tennis Betting Sites
We hope you enjoyed our guide about the top table tennis betting websites. Hopefully, you were able to find a trusted operation to use in addition to other helpful details to help you get the most out of your online table tennis wagers.
If you’re new to our website, what you’ve experienced in this guide today is just the tip of the iceberg in terms of what we have to offer. Feel free to use the main menu to explore the many other ways we can help you step up your sports betting skill set and knowledge base. Consider reviewing some of our most popular pages like our free picks, betting blog, and sports betting strategy tips. Thanks for stopping by, and good luck on all your future table tennis betting endeavors!