If names like the Giro d’Italia and Tour de France make you excited, then odds are, you’re a fan of the sport of cycling. For those of you thinking about betting on cycling online, you’ve come to the right spot. Here, you’ll find a list of the best cycling betting websites in the industry alongside other beneficial information to help you have a quality experience betting online.
First things first, we didn’t want to delay things any longer for those of you ready to start betting on bike races online immediately. In the chart below, we’ve included our selections for the top cycling betting sites. After an exhaustive search, these are the operations who stand out far above the rest of their competition.
We’ll talk more about our selection process in the section which follows. If you’re not ready to select real money cycling betting sites just yet, continue reviewing the rest of the details on this page and remember to come back to this portion later on.
|125% up to $2,500|
|50% up to $1,000|
|50% up to $250|
|50% up to $1,000|
|50% up to $1,000|
Below, you’ll find a list of all the different sections included in our guide on the top cycling betting sites. You can use this to get a preview of everything you’ll have access to on this page on betting sites with odds on bike races. And you can click on any of the section titles if you’d prefer to jump ahead to one of them immediately.
Why These Cycling Betting Sites?
Before we dive into additional information which will be able to assist you with your real money online cycling wagers, we wanted first to provide you with some insight into our recommendations above. Below, you’ll gain color on why our team selected the operations above as the best cycling online betting sites. After checking out the information in this section, we’re sure you’ll see why we stand behind our choices.
Selection of Cycling Bets
To make our list of recommendations for the top cycling betting sites, an operation had to showcase a vast array of bets related to the sport. Here, we first looked at the different forms of bets offered. One of the big things we searched for was live betting, allowing you to bet on bike races online as they happen.
But we didn’t just focus on bet types. We also dug in to review the number of cycling races and events around the world that each online sportsbook offered action on. Our list of the top bike racing betting sites all includes some of the best lineups of cycling races from around the globe.
Industry Leading Lines for Cycling
Another factor important to our search centered around how good the odds and lines for each operation were on their real money cycle wagers. Our goal here was to bring you a list of cycling online sportsbooks with some of the best lines in the industry. That way, if you choose to work with one of our suggestions above, you’ll know you’re getting some excellent value with each cycling wager.
One of our favorite things about betting online relates to the amount of bonus cash that can be earned while participating in it. While welcome bonuses and other offers are standard in the online industry, not all of them apply to the cycling industry. For each of our recommended cycling betting sites above, you’ll find a quality lineup of bonus offers that can apply to your cycling wagers.
While the options included above were the most critical aspects of our search for the top cycling betting sites, they weren’t the only ones. As part of our process, we also researched other areas of each operation, including their customer service, banking options, cash out time, and so much more. Ultimately, we’re sure our list above represents the best of the best if you’re looking to bet on cycling online.
Common Cycling Bets
If you’re new to betting on cycling, you might not be sure about all the different bet types you’ll have available to you. In this portion of our guide, we’ll highlight some of the most common and popular cycling bets in the industry. Even if you’re a regular cycling bettor, you might find some options below worth trying out.
- Race Winner: If you’ve got a hunch about which cyclist will win a race, you can place a race winner bet on them. If you choose the right rider, you’ll win your wager.
- Top 3 Finish: Understandably, you might not be totally sure which rider might finish in the first place. However, if you still think a cyclist has a good chance of finishing in the top three, you can place this type of wager. With it, as long as your selected rider finishes in third place or better, you’ll win.
- Top 10 Finish: Similar to the top 3 finish above, a top 10 finish expands things even further. Here, if your chosen cyclist finishes anywhere in the top 10, you’ll win your wager.
- Stage Betting: Besides just betting on the overall winner of a cycling race, you can also wager on the winners for individual stages.
- Futures Betting: As with many other sports, cycling also offers bettors the ability to place futures wagers. With this bet type, you can bet on things like the winner of a race well before it happens. Because you can be betting months out, this type of bet can be risky. However, if you’re able to select these wagers correctly, they can be very profitable.
- King of the Mountain: Many of the cycling races, including the Tour de France and Giro d’ Italia, have mountain stages. For these races, a King of the Mountain award is given to the cyclist that’s the best overall climber of the competition. With this bet type, you can place money to see if you can correctly choose who will earn this honor.
- Young Rider Betting: Finally, one other popular cycling bet offers you the ability to bet on young cyclists in different events. Typically, you’ll be choosing which rider under the age of 25 you believe will earn the most significant number of points throughout a race.
Popular Cycling Events to Bet On
Moving on, something else we wanted to share with you is a collection of popular cycling events you might consider betting on. Check out the details included below and see which of these cycling races might make the most sense for you to wager on based on your overall betting strategy.
Strategy Tips for Cycling Betting
In this next section of our guide about the best real money cycling online betting sites, we wanted to move into some discussion surrounding strategies you might consider using. Check out our strategy tips below, which you should keep in mind when betting on the sport. By following these, you can help increase your odds of placing profitable cycling wagers.
- Understand the Sport: Cycling is a sport with many different forms of race types. For you to be an excellent bettor on cycling action, you must understand the different types of racing. By doing this, you’ll learn which cyclists and teams excel in each category.
- Study the Teams: If you’re planning to bet on some of the significant team competitions like the Tour de France and Tour Down Under, you’ll want to study the team as a whole. No individual competitor can succeed within the race unless he’s got a strong team surrounding him or her.
- Learn the Individuals: In addition to learning about the teams, you’ll also want to learn about some of the individual competitors themselves. This is especially true when betting on distinct stages. For example, during a mountain stage, you’ll want to place your money on cyclists who are well-known for their climbing abilities.
- Shop Your Lines: Be sure to shop the bets you’re planning to place around to find the best available odds. Be sure to check out our suggested cycling betting sites above to see some of the top lines in the industry.
- Manage Your Bankroll: Make sure you’re using a bankroll management plan to help you get the most out of your available betting dollars. If you don’t have one, we’d urge you to establish one as soon as possible to properly plan the amount you should bet on each cycling wager.
Why Online Betting Is Great for Cycling Bets
Are you new to the idea of betting on cycling using an online sportsbook? If so, this section is for you. Below, we’ll spell out two of the primary reasons why we love using bike racing betting sites to wager on the sport. After checking out the information below, we think you’ll most likely want to try it out.
Up first, a great reason to consider trying out a cycling betting site is because of the selection of cycling events you’ll have available at your fingertips. If you’re used to betting in a physical sportsbook, you might be aware you won’t always have access to all of the events in the cycling world. While major ones like the Giro d’ Italia may be covered by your local sportsbook, other smaller ones might not be. With our recommended cycling betting websites at the top of this article, you’ll have access to cycling events from all over the world, no matter their size.
In addition to the lineup of cycling races you’ll be able to wager on, there’s also an excellent lineup of bet types you can use through these online cycling sportsbooks. Included in the collection of bet types are cycling in-play betting wagers, allowing you to bet on bike races online mid-race as it happens. Thanks to this wide variety of bet types available online, you’ll be able to diversify your betting strategy as much or as little as you’d like.
Something else to take into consideration is the convenience of using a real money cycling betting site. Instead of needing to get yourself to your local sportsbook, you can pull out your tablet or smartphone and bet in a matter of seconds.
Finally, one other reason we like using betting sites with odds on bike races is thanks to the bonuses often associated with them. With online cycling sportsbooks, it’s very common to have the chance to earn free bets and large amounts of deposit bonus matches. Through these, you can make upwards of thousands of dollars in bonuses and promotions.
Cycling Betting Sites FAQ
Lastly, we didn’t want to conclude our guide about the top cycling betting sites without including some frequently asked questions on the topic. If you’re still hunting for some answers, we hope the FAQs added below will be able to assist you.
However, if you end up considering other options not on our list above, you’ll want to proceed with caution. Unfortunately, not all cycling betting sites are safe places for you to gamble. Be sure to do your homework before joining them to make sure you protect yourself and your hard-earned cash.
Wrap Up on Cycling Betting Sites
Thanks for checking out our detailed guide about the top real money cycling online sportsbooks. Hopefully, you found all the information you were seeking and more. For those of you who haven’t stopped by our website before, there’s much more here to help you in your sports betting journey. Check out the main menu to explore all our sections or visit some of our most popular pages like our strategy guides, free picks, and industry blog. Be sure to bookmark our site and regularly revisit to continue to sharpen your sports betting knowledge and skills.